The 6 Secrets To Lose Belly Fat
Our body employs fat as energy accumulation and will serve to protect against shock and weather changes.Simply put, metabolism is the process of breaking down proteins, carbohydrates, and fats to yield the energy your body needs to maintain itself. The rate of your metabolism depends on the interaction between the number of calories you consume If You aren’t using the energy, fat and sugars consumed more, are then transformed into fatty acids in the liver and accumulate as belly fat.
Fat lose is normally complex if you donâ€™t practice a proper workouts to lose belly fat and gain muscle. While women’s hips are one of the biggest trouble spots where fat accumulates, for men the problem area is the abdominal region.
According to a scientific report published in the journal European Health Journal, the stored fat in this area represents more troubles to health because it increases the likelihood of clogged arteries and thus a symbol of future cardiac deseases.
Results indicates that if the tummy circumference divided by the diameter of the hips, exceeds 0.91, triples the risk of cardiac disease and accelerates the possibility of the emergence of other diseases such as diabetes.
Abdominal fat is accumulated for several reasons, among them include: poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, stress, hormones, genes, liver enzymes and triglycerides.
Below you can find some secrets related to how to loose belly fat:
– Implement a healthy and varied diet to lose belly fat and start an exercise routine that will aid you eliminate excess fat.
– Eat five or six small meals a day, consisting of nutritious low caloric value.
– Drink at least 8 cups of water daily to preserve the body hydrated and reduce fat.
– Ignore foods like mayonnaise, chocolate, butter and ice cream to loose fat. The Secret is to choose monounsaturated fats found in foods such as nuts, olive oil, fish, etc…this is the fastest way to lose weight.
– Low the sucrose consumption and try to have a light dinner with fruits and green vegetables. Try to eat this before going to sleep.
– Make a daily aerobic activity for 45 minutes or even more. Ideally, training in the morning because the tummy is empty and this makes accelerate fat burning.
– Believe it or not workouts to lose belly fat are considered a myth, but once you have lost weight and abdominal fat removed, the results of these exercises will be evident.
Finally, keep in mind that what goes fast, fast returns, so be patient, persistent, and you’ll see not only improve your physical appearance but also your health.
For more information visit: http://toloosefat.com
About the Author
Fat Loss Trainer at http://toloosefat.com