The fat stored around our waist is one of the most dangerous in terms of health. If not checked on time, it can lead to several health problems like, stroke, heart disease, metabolic issues and diabetes. The most common way of losing tummy fat is through exercise. But it takes a lot of effort to reduce fat that’s stored around the waist. Here are some simple, yet effective things you can do to reduce tummy without exercise.
1. Our hormones may make it difficult to get rid of tummy fat. One such hormone is the cortisol hormone. Taking too much stress leads to the secretion of cortisol which leads to a build up of fat. These surround organs in the abdominal cavity. Keep yourself stress-free to reduce tummy fat quickly. Indulge in stress free activities like meditation, bubble bath, listening to music or taking up a soothing hobby.
2. Sleep deprived people tend to feel sluggish, causing them to overeat. Thus, 7 to 8 hours of sleep will help you maintain weight in the long run. Remove your electronic gadgets or switch them off before going to bed. Studies have found that the less you’re exposed to electronic gadgets, the better your mind and body rests.
3. Drink a glass of water before every meal. Water will fill up part of your tummy. This will prevent you from over-eating. Alternatively, you can take sips of water in between your meals.
4. In order to lose tummy fat without exercising, you need to burn more calories. To burn one pound of stomach fat in a month, you need to lose 500 calories per day. Avoid eating junk and fatty foods. Instead, go for high fiber foods that take longer to digest. This will keep you satiated and will keep your metabolism in perfect shape.
5. While eating, avoid taking large bites and divide your meal into smaller morsels. Cut your meat into smaller pieces and break bread into smaller bits. Also, eat 3 to 5 light meals, rather than eating 3 heavy meals. This will keep your metabolism high and will keep the blood sugar at the optimal level.
6. Imbalanced diet and a sedentary lifestyle are one of the biggest reasons of weight build up in the middle area. Therefore, the best way to lose tummy fat is by following a balanced diet. A low fat diet, comprising mainly of fruits, vegetables and whole grains will help lose tummy fat easily. Eat fiber rich foods, as they contain lots of vitamins and minerals and suppress your appetite. Stay away from junk and fried foods and nuts.
7. Keep yourself well hydrated if you want to lose fat from your midsection. Hydration should ideally come from water and herbal tea only. Green tea is another excellent drink, which you should regularly consume to reduce tummy flab. It is rich in catechins, a compound that increases fat metabolism in the body. This makes it easier to shed fat from the stomach. Avoid consuming aerated drinks and alcohol.
8. Walking is one of the best ways to lose stomach fat permanently. Walking not only helps reduce weight, but improves our overall health as well.
9. Never skip your breakfast. Studies indicate that eating a healthy breakfast jump-starts your metabolism. It also keeps your metabolism working perfectly through the day. Skipping meals or starving yourself for longer periods puts the body into a catabolic state. This will lead the body to break down muscle tissues for energy and conserve fat.
Most of us end up trying out crash diets and strenuous exercises to lose tummy fat. But following these simple tips on how to reduce tummy fat without exercise. This is also a long-term solution.
Let us know which tips you follow and add any other tips that you may have!
Thank you for stopping by our post on How To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercising. We hope that you enjoyed it. Please check back with us as we add new articles, blogs and videos daily!
Here are some other blogs and videos that also cover How To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercising;
Another study found that exercise completely prevented people from re-gaining abdominal fat after weight loss, implying that exercise is particularly important during weight maintenance (43). Exercise also leads to reduced inflammation, blood …
Read this guide to learn how to lose belly fat and get a flat stomach. Our no-nonsense guide provides diet and exercise advice for all age groups. Ask questions in the comments below.
If you’re having trouble losing that last bit of belly fat, check out these 6 fat burning tips that will help you reveal your six pack in no time.
A relatively small number of people also wish to achieve on of the greatest fitness goals – the elusive six pack! Combined with a fitness plan, these tips to lose belly fat will speed up weight loss and get you in shape in no time. Not everyone …
Part 1: How to Lose Belly Fat? Healthy Eating Habits. Part 2: Exercises & Lifestyle Changes to lose Belly Fat. exercises to lose belly fat. 21. Endurance Exercises. Well crunches and sit-ups are not the only exercises that you can do to get a flat …
Here is a marvelous guide to start losing your weight and burning that bad fat around your belly. Read this article, to develop a superb weight loss program. Everyone understands the importance of health and fitness in today’s …
We all want a toned, flat stomach. No surprise there. But since many women are still relying on crunches to get it, we want to make one thing clear: Crunching is not the most effective abs workout. “Crunches work only the …
Follow Us On Pinterest & Facebook