How to Cure High Blood Pressure The Natural Way
How to Cure High Blood Pressure The Natural Way article
How to Cure High Blood Pressure – 7 Blood Pressure Secrets Doctors Wont Tell You
Do you know how to cure high blood pressure with no medication? Most people would probably say to eat healthy (lower your salt-intake) and make sure you exercise. Unfortunately, most doctors tell you this and forget to tell you the other treatments you can be doing to lower your score and eventually be med-free.
The truth is that doctors are educated in medical schools were natural health and simple ‘common sense’ secrets are not taught. Unfortunately, medicine and antibiotics are only being taught because our medical industry is completely reliant upon pharmaceutical companies.
But new research is now showing the sometimes medicines are not the only treatment. In fact, some natural treatments are just as effective as their medicine counterpart.
Which is making some think, “Is there something doctors are NOT telling us?”
Naturally Treat High Blood Pressure
High Blood Pressure Medications (Diuretics, Beta Blockers, Alpha Blockers, and Vasodilators) work because they lower your blood pressure. The problem is that they make it look that you are healthy but are your numbers showing the truth?
High Blood Pressure medications work because they synthetically alleviate the pressure of the arteries and blood. For instance, with diuretics the blood will become less salty (less thick) and your pressure with drop. Another example would be beta blockers which synthetically cause the heart to beat slower.
Though these medications look good on paper, they are NOT treating the disease known as the ‘silent killer’. In fact, they could be prolonging your life but they will never fully treat the disease. And statistics show that users will eventually die from the high blood pressure.
But what if you could naturally treat high blood pressure.
7 Hypertension Tips Your Doctor Won’t Share with You
So you want to know, ‘how to cure high blood pressure’? First, you need to know how to prevent high blood pressure holistically. Because curing high blood pressure starts with a holistic treatment. Holistically treating hypertension simply means using the ‘whole’ body to cure the problem. This is completely different than taking a pill to synthetically thin out the blood.
1. Three Miracle Minerals- If you are suffering from high blood pressure, you should be supplementing your diet with 3 miracle minerals that lower high blood pressure. Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium have been shown to help lower blood pressure.
2. Garlic- Garlic has been shown to benefit the heart, lower cholesterol and lower high blood pressure naturally. The compound in garlic, allicin, is thought to naturally lower high blood pressure. Find a quality supplement today.
3. Folic Acid- Vitamin B which is found in green leafy vegetables reduces homocysteine levels in the blood. This vitamin will lower the risk of heart disease and alleviate the pressure naturally.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar- Many or my customers have found success with apple cider vinegar which contains vitamins C, A, E, B1, B2 and B6, in addition to potassium, magnesium, and copper.
5. Relieve Stress- Do you know there are numerous ways to relieve stress? Breathing exercises, exercising, or reading a book are simple ways to relieve stress and lower high blood pressure. And there are even more than this!
6. Your Diet! You know the major Do’s and Don’ts about high blood pressure dieting. Just remember to be eating your water-soluble fibers (fruits and vegetables). Fibers, especially water-soluble, will flush your system and plaque. Also, switch to whole grains! With less plaque in the arteries you will eventually be hypertension-free! Our HBP report goes into great detail about how you can treat hypertension with your diet.
7. Green Tea! It is loaded with antioxidants and research shows it lowers high blood pressure. Whether it is the ‘relaxing’ factor or the natural herbs in green tea, 1 cup of green tea will be helpful for your health!
Normalize your High Blood Pressure in 3 Weeks or Less
What foods should you be eating? What other vitamins are a must? What exercises are an absolute do? What herbs are making doctors scratch their heads? Why is chocolate now good for you?
Are you interested in lowering blood pressure naturally, with out drugs? We offer a 100% guaranteed, medical doctor-approved HBP Remedy Report which shares numerous natural health tips and guarantees to normalize your pressure in 3 weeks or less. If you are serious about living young again, please visit our How to Cure High Blood Pressure Website.
How to Cure High Blood Pressure The Natural Way videos and blogs
Healthy diet, good lifestyle and support of herbs together, work as most effective way to treat high blood pressure naturally.
Natural remedies are found to be effective to treat hypertension problems. … In this article, we are going to see herbal treatment to control high blood pressure naturally. Planning a proper diet schedule plays an important role in controlling blood pressure level. Generally, people suffering … Most effective natural way to treat high blood pressure. Healthy diet, good lifestyle and support of herbs together, work as most effective way to treat high blood pressure naturally.
Let’s see here some of the best recommended ayurvedic cures to treat high blood pressure level in body. Lack of side effect is one of the main advantages of using herbal remedies for … Article Tags: natural treatments for high blood pressure, treatments for high blood pressure. Add new Comment … Healthy diet, good lifestyle and support of herbs together, work as most effective way to treat high blood pressure naturally. Hypertension or high BP is a condition rather …
When we talk about natural, drug-free ways to cure high blood pressure, we generally talk about diet or exercise changes. It’s something we …. blood pressure. In fact i had written an article about this last year on facebook.
articles.mercola.com Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares tips on how to control hypertension or high blood pressure using natural remedies.
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 10:07:00 GMT
Beyond taking medication, there are natural ways to lower high blood pressure,including walking an hour a day, sleeping more, and reducing stress, says cardiologist Dr. Chauncey Crandall.
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:41:15 GMT
Times of IndiaVegetarian Diet Associated With Lower Blood PressureHuffington PostA new review of studies in JAMA Internal Medicine shows an association between eating a vegetarian diet and having decreased blood pressure levels, compared with eating …