197 Healthy & Delicious Fat Burning Recipes
The Last Cook Book You Will Ever Need!
For just $4.95?
Easy-to-make in just minutes!
Does NOT require exotic ingredients that are impossible to find
Delicious recipes that make healthy eating enjoyable
Each recipe serves 3-4 people
Promote fat loss
No more bland and boring meals!
And all for just $4.95!
Why is this just $4.95? Well, here at Prograde we believe in over delivering to our customers day in day out.
And whether you’re already a Prograde customer or not, with this cookbook we simply just wanted to give you a phenomenal deal on what will prove to be an equally phenomenal resource for you.
Because hey, we’re Prograde, and that’s just what we do Just click the add to cart button below and you’ll be downloading this ebook containing all 197 recipes in seconds.
This is a downloadable product. Nothing will be shipped to you.
Video of Jason Hunter, Director of R&D For Prograde Nutritional Products Talking About This Product 197 Healthy and Delicious Fat Burning Recipe
Place your order toll free today
These are just a few of the recipes that you can expect to find in your cookbook
Simple Healthy Chicken Pizza Anyone Can Make!
Have you ever avoided making a homemade pizza because you thought it would take hours to make? Well, I have a pizza recipe for you that fits perfectly with your healthy diet plans and the prep time for this delicious homemade pizza is only 20 minutes and then cook time is 15 minutes. This homemade pizza should be a part of your healthy eating plans. It tastes delicious and only takes about 35 minutes to make and serve.
1 12 ounce whole-wheat or whole-grain pizza crust, such as Boboli
1/4 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
6 medium white mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup part skim ricotta
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
2 tsps Balsamic Vinegar
6 oz of chopped chicken, cooked
1. Cook 6oz of chicken and then cut into small chunks.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place a large pizza pan or baking sheet on the bottom of the oven to preheat.
3. Spread the pizza sauce on the pizza crust followed by the spinach and onion. Then sprinkle with the mozzarella and mushrooms. Dollop the ricotta over the pizza and sprinkle wiht the parmesan. Spread the chopped chicken over the pizza and finish by drizzling the olive oil all over.
4. Carefully transfer the pizza to the preheated pizza pan or baking sheet that is in the oven. Bake until the crust is puffed and beginning to color at the edges and the cheese is melted. This should take about 10 minutes. Take the pizza out of the oven and then preheat the broiler.
5. Put the pizza back into the oven once the broiler is up to temperature and broil the pizza until the cheese is browned and bubbling. This will only take about 2-3 minutes. Pull the pizza out and let cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the balsamic vinegar and slice and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Protein: 22 grams
Carbohydrates: 30 grams
Fat: 10 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Enjoy this delicious pizza and make sure it is a part of your healthy eating guidelines.
Want even more mouth watering, healthy recipes? Just click here to discover an almost endless variety of them!
Delightful Dark Chocolate Chunk Muffins
Preheat your oven to 350, then mix:
• 2 eggs
• 1 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1 c. shredded zucchini (peeled before shredding)
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 3 tbsp. agave syrup
Whisk well then add:
• 1/2 c. Quinoa (uncooked, dry; preferably red)
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1/2 c. gluten free pancake mix
• 1 tsp cocoa powder
• 1 1/2 scoops Prograde Chocolate Protein powder
Blend more till smooth. If desired, add 1/2-3/4 c. dark chocolate chips or chunks. Note: Your batter will be very wet. Pour the batter into muffin tins, bake ’till they spring when you touch them, about 15-20 minutes. Let them rest on a counter for 10-15 minutes to cool. The quinoa becomes nutty and delicious within the muffins. These are best served cooled.
Makes 1 Dozen.
Nutrition Facts: (per 1 muffin)
Protein: 4 gms
Carbohydrates: 13 gms
Fat: 2 gms